Considering the outlook from your home and the possibility of beautiful views plays
an important part of the design.
The temptation to fill the walls with floor-to-ceiling glass can be tempting, but what
else can be implemented to make the most out of your property and its surrounds?
- Layout the building to your site.
Would a split level or two-storey home compliment the landscape whilst capturing
the best outlook?
- Carefully consider outdoor spaces.
Integrating the indoors with the outdoors is important, but consider where a balcony
and alfresco will be placed, make sure it has sufficient privacy and not looking over a
neighbour’s yard or busy road.
- Will there be spaces in your home to appreciate the view.
- Including showcase windows or cutouts of walls to admire the vista at special
- Choose the right roof type.
Roof types like Gable, Skillion and Butterfly can add extra height to a wall, the perfect
excuse for a double-height window.